Watch General Video Tutorial This video gives an overview of all the general features of Image Blend Pro. We use the example from Screenshot #1 in the App Store of how to easily blend a dog into a fuzzy pillow.
Image Blender Pro has 3 very unique blending filters: Earth, Water & Fire. Each blends images together in different ways. To learn more about how each filter works, click on the icon to watch the video tutorial.
Earth Filter Best Blend Uses
- Merge two solid objects like an apple and a baseball
- Put a person or animal in another picture (make sure to get very detailed with your foreground mask).
- Cover your mouth and put your mouth or eyes on top of hand
- football paired with lemon
Water Filter Best Blend Uses
- Foreground object takes on lighting characteristics of background image
- Great for putting someone in air or water
- Swan reflection on kitchen table
- Girl with shadow in eye
- Dogs and babies in bubbles
- and many more
Fire Filter Best Blend Uses
- Foreground image takes on textures of background
- Like a projection or hologram on the wall
- Think your face on a brick wall where it looks like your skin is made of brick
- Fire flame in eyeball
- Face blended into moon surface
- any many, many more.
Use our gallery images to get the hang of the filters then use your own images and make super cool stuff. Tag the images #imageblend on instagram and twitter so we can single out the best ones. Enjoy!
Get Image Blend Pro Today!