Fix the No SIM Card Installed Error on your iPhone
Assuming you pay your monthly bill on time, the “No SIM Card Installed” error is actually an easy fix for your iPhone X and below.
The problem usually has to do with the copper connectors on the sim card getting dirty. To fix it just follow the steps below or watch the video:
- Pop out the sim card by putting a small paperclip or pin into the tiny hole on the side of your iPhone. Push hard so it pops out.
- Take the card out of the little tray. Remember how it looks when it was in so you can put back correctly.
- Put some rubbing alcohol on the end of a Q-Tip.
- Rub the copper side of the sim card thoroughly. Wait a minute to let it dry.
- Stick the card back in the slot.
- Problem should be solved.
This tip kindly brought to you by Ethervision, your friendly neighborhood mobile application development company.